*Presented by First Business Bank*
On September 10, CSW will host our 2015 Community Change-Maker Awards, where we gather to recognize local leaders and the critical change they create every day.
Reserve your tickets now!
Thursday, September 10, 5:00-7:00 pm at Union South at UW Madison.
2015 Community Awards winners:
- Melanie Ramey of League of Women Voters of Wisconsin receiving the Linda Sundberg Civil Rights Defender Award
- Cora White of the Center for Resilient Cities receiving the Sally Sunde Family Advocate Award
- M Adams of Freedom Inc. receiving the Liesl Blockstein Community Leadership Award
CSW will also honor 24 exceptional Backyard Hero Award Winners for their volunteer work at Community Shares’ member nonprofits. See the full list of 2015 Backyard Heroes here.
A workplace giving campaign coordinated by Community Shares of Wisconsin allows employees to make gifts to nonprofits through payroll contributions. We are very grateful to the following workplaces that conducted their first workplace giving campaign last fall:
- Hausmann Johnson Insurance
- International Crane Foundation
- KMA Bodilly
- Pilch & Barnet
- Smith & Gesteland
- Sustain Dane
- TDS Construction
Check back regularly as we get closer to the event. Contact Emily at [email protected] or 608-256-1066 for additional information.
The Community Change-Maker Awards Event is generously presented by First Business Bank.