CSW is seeking a Membership Coordinator to oversee member requirements and benefits, coordinate member and community volunteers, and assist with community visibility (including the CSW annual awards event, CSW website updates, and social media). The ideal candidate will have:
- Four years of experience in project/event coordination and volunteer management, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Excellent demonstrated written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience working with volunteers and organizing volunteer projects
- Social media skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, including a thorough knowledge of Excel
The preferred candidate will have experience with fundraising campaigns and working with a nonprofit organization. This full-time position, with benefits, is available September 2013, pay commensurate with experience. See the full position announcement. Applicants must submit a cover letter; they must also fill out and submit this application.
Community Shares values diverse life experience in its hiring process and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who are bilingual, bicultural, members of racial/ethnic minority groups, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.