Donating if You’ve Left Your Workplace

If you have given to Community Shares of Wisconsin (CSW) or our member groups through your workplace giving campaign–and if you’ve retired or recently changed employers–we would appreciate your ongoing support!  You can continue to support CSW and our member groups by:

  • Giving through electronic funds transfer
  • Making a gift on our secure website
  • Donating directly to the Community Shares member of your choice
  • Receiving an annual solicitation from us (contact us by phone or )

If you’ve changed jobs and your new employer doesn’t offer workplace giving through CSW, please ask us (by phone or ) how you might start a campaign.

If you had given to multiple charities and umbrella groups through the Partners in Giving campaign (formerly Dane SECC), you may want to receive the mailing that’s sent annually by the campaign to State of Wisconsin and University of Wisconsin retirees.  Here is how to have your name and address added to that mailing:

Notify the campaign’s fiscal agent (United Way of Dane County); specifically contact , (608) 246-4341.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Read comments from donors who have made the switch:

See More News